Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Praise Post

I'm doing my praise post a day early this week, mostly because I have five minutes to myself right now. I've been back to work for two days now. In some ways is nice to be back, talking with adults, getting back into the job I love. In other ways, if I think about it too much, I'm brought to tears. I wonder what is my little man doing right now? Oh how I miss his laugh, smile, hugs, smell, and well just about everything, when I'm at work. I also miss my bigger little man, the cleaver things he says the ideas he comes up with, the hugs and games.

"Isn't this a praise post?" you are asking? You're right, so let's get to it! I am praising God today that he has put people in my life, whom I can trust to watch my boys. My parents are with us this week and doing an amazing job making sure the boys' needs are met. I'm sure the boys are being kept so busy that they barely notice my absence. I praise God that although my life is changing right now, He isn't changing and He is with me every step of the way (and looking after my boys at the same time). I praise God that I only have two days left of work this week and then I can have a day with my family. I praise God that in this I'm tired, because I am tired, I know what it is to find rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment