Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dreams of work

Well I'm heading back to work in 6 days and the dreams are coming more frequently now. I sure get weird calls in my dreams. I would appreciate prayer for my and my co-worker's saftey while I return to work. The area where I work has been experiencing extra violence lately (or it's being put on the news more often anyway).

Mr. C had a trial day with the babysitter today. He cried when Daddy handed him over to the sitter. The babysitter (K) said C cried until he saw the ceiling fan, which ended up providing entertainment throughout the rest of the day. At home B and I kept busy making meals for days when I'm at work and E doesn't have time to get dinner on the table by 6. I want things to be as consistant as possible for the boys, so keeping dinner at 6 is important. It's also nice to have varitey available, as I know E would resort to hambergers every night if possible!! ;)

B and I also made rice crispie squares for a special treat. After that I made Slovainian potato salad and cookies for our church BBQ tonight.

Tomorrow is my last day with just C (B will be at school) before I go back to work.
I wish I could explain to him how life is going to change drastically - like I can explain to B. Somehow it just doesn't seem fair. My little baby has had me with him every day, all day for his whole life. Then all of a sudden for four days next week, I'll be gone!! I'm so thankful my parents will be the ones watching him next week. Another prayer request, that C would adjust well to these life changes. Pray for B too, as it's a big change for him. I just feel B is better prepaired as we have been talking about my return to work since I've been off.

No comments:

Post a Comment