Friday, July 24, 2009

My Amazing Husband

For my praise post this week I want to thank God for my amazing husband!

E has been so wonderful during my return to work. Working hard all day only to pick up the boys on his way home, to make them dinner, get them ready for bed and read stories. E doesn't stop there as he has made sure to stay on top of the never ending pile of laundry to ensure we all have clean clothes to wear. After putting on laundry, E makes sure the kitchen is clean and makes my lunch for the next day! E has often stayed up until past midnight in order to get everything done.
How blessed am I to have such an awesome husband?

This morning E woke up with me at 5:30 (actually he got up before me) to put my lunch together because he was too tired the night before.

E has also been so understanding. Coming off my set of 4 night shifts, I was so tired. E didn't care that I didn't have dinner ready when he came, nor that I left the house a mess with puzzle pieces everywhere, toy trains, books and blankies (okay, maybe that wasn't me, but I didn't get B to pick them up until after Daddy got home). When I went to bed at 8pm the other night, E selflessly let me sleep while he folded laundry and cleaned up after dinner.

So praise be to God for giving me such a great man. And praise be to E for all his hard work, perserverance and love. Thank you E!

No comments:

Post a Comment