Friday, July 3, 2009

5 years of marriage

My husband and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage today. In some ways five years seems like such a short period of time, yet in others, an eternity. Like any marriage we have had our ups and downs, but through it all, E has been an amazing husband who has loved me and supported me. E is caring, and selfless, always putting his own needs last. E is a great father to our two boys, very involved and spends as much time with them as he can. E has stood by me and allowed me to chase my dreams, even working two jobs for the first year of our marriage. Also, E willingly drove an hour and a half to and from work every day, for three years, so we could live with my parents while I finished school.
I could not ask for a better husband and friend.
I am also looking forward to the rest of our marriage, as 'they' say the first 5 years are the hardest. So here's to marriage getting easier!! ;)

Happy Anniversary Sweet Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment