Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome home



We have been working hard to make the front of our house welcoming. This started last summer (a few days after C was born) with me painting the garage door (goodbye ugly chocolate brown colour!). E put up new numbers as well. Last weekend we took out the two Alberta Spruce tress that were blocking our view and shading our front. They were beautiful trees, I wish we could have transplanted them, but there was no way. I got some plants at our church plant exchange which has at least started our front garden until we decide what we are going to do with it. Then this weekend's project was to paint the front door and remove the screen door (nothing against screen doors except when I'm trying to get in the house holding C in one arm a bag of groceries in the other and trying to get B in the door. Inevitably I get hit with the screen door, or am stuck holding it open with my foot as I attempt to put the groceries down while balancing C). Anyway, here are the after photos. (Before to be posted at a later date).

No comments:

Post a Comment